Bilingual People organise the largest and most exciting multilingual career fairs dedicated to local and international jobseekers. We have been established for 11 years and help Companies and Recruitment Agencies to meet and recruit skilled multilingual candidates in a face to face environment.
Our events offer recruiters access to the largest available talent pool of multilingual professionals available in the market place and act as a “must attend” event for recruiters looking to recruit and market themselves to a internationally minded audience of multilingual candidates. 2016 will be one of our biggest and busiest year to date with 5 physical fairs and 7 virtual events already confirmed
• Dublin, 9th March (Wednesday), Croke Park Stadium (Cusack Suite)
• London, 15th April (Friday), Hilton Olympia Hotel, W14 8NL
• Berlin, 18th June (Saturday), Marriott Hotel, Inge-Beisheim-Platz 1, 10785 Berlin
• Amsterdam, 10th September (Saturday), NH Krasnopolsky, Dam Square
• Krakow, 1st October (Saturday), Sheraton Hotel, Powiśle 7, 31-101 Kraków
• Virtual Customer Service and Call Centre Recruitment Fair, 18th February
• Scandinavian Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair, 3rd March
• German Relocation Virtual Recruitment fair I, 28th April
• Central and Eastern European Virtual Recruitment Fair, 12th May
• Ireland Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair, 22nd September
• UK Multilingual Virtual Recruitment Fair, 13th October
• German Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair II, 27th October
We have added a Central & Eastern Europe and a UK Multilingual fairs to the calendar of our virtual fairs this year, after popular demand from our existing clients for an event to cater for the ever growing demand for multilingual professionals in the UK and the Eastern & Central Europe.
For more information or to discuss sponsorship availability, please call our sales team on +44 208 920 7859 or email us on email@example.com